vendredi 16 juin 2017

A question for any diabetics here.

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi everyone, I'm new to any sort of vaping community but I am glad to be here.


I had a question I hope you can answer.
For any diabetics here. My first round with vaping went very well. I noticed little to no changes in my blood sugars. I stopped for a while and eventually went back to it. I'm using no nicotine as it had always been a big factor in high blood sugars back when I smoked cigarettes. Its been a week back however I had an extremely high day yesterday. I was between it being...

A question for any diabetics here.

A question for any diabetics here.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.