vendredi 30 juin 2017

Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more! Round 2

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Ok folks, starting up a new thread. Have had so many changes that I decided just to start a new thread. Unfortunately you can't easily go back and update your first post, so this is about the best thing to do. Currently I am building custom painted, CA finished GDNA and Peko mods along with custom made wood drip tips.

Customers of other wood mod builders here in ECF can have them send me a scrap of the wood from the mod they build for you or you can send it to me yourself. I also have a...

Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more! Round 2

Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more! Round 2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.