vendredi 30 juin 2017

New dual 18650 controlled mod - the fourth dimension

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I'm looking for a new dual 18650 controlled mod and found many, but ...
... not all mods that I found advertise with the fourth dimension - the weight! I mean, 200g+ is way too heavy.

I already use eGo like batteries and single 18650 mods, but I want a new dual, that don't need any reinforcements of my pockets caused by the fourth dimension (weight) of the mod itself. I mean, 200g+ is to heavy.

I don't have many requirements for the electronics, just the basic security protection and Watt...

New dual 18650 controlled mod - the fourth dimension

New dual 18650 controlled mod - the fourth dimension

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.