vendredi 30 juin 2017

Is the juice ruining my coils?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi,
Long-time smoker; new to vaping.
My setup –
Evic Vtwo Mini
I use the Evic in temperature control mode – 470 Fahrenheit at 60 watts.
Sense Blazer Mini tank with .2 ohm coil; coil is rated at 50 to 80 watts.
The resistance for the coil shows as .23 on the Evic so that is where I locked it.

Coil priming -
Coil primed until nearly leaking on the table.
Coil placed in tank, tank filled with juice, I take five or six pulls on the tank without
hitting the fire button.
Wait 5-10 minutes, take...

Is the juice ruining my coils?

Is the juice ruining my coils?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.