jeudi 29 juin 2017

Saying hello, and some questions

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi!

I wanted to introduce myself. I live in Santa Monica, and I'm in the process of replacing cigarettes by vaping.

I use snuss during the day, and smoke a couple of cigarettes at night. But when I drink, I smoke a lot more. I had some holidays, and I binged and got sick of it. So, since last Wednesday I've been vaping instead.

I wanted to thank you guys for all the information on the forum. The vaping world can be overwhelming, but after reading the forum for a few days I'm starting to...

Saying hello, and some questions

Saying hello, and some questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.