vendredi 30 juin 2017

Problem with Vaporesso cCell Coils

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi!
I bought 2 packs of these Vaporesso ceramic coils (one pack, kanthal, the other one, Ni200).
I installed the kanthal one in my Atlantis tank and the Ni200 in the Triton. I let them sit for about an hour and both coils are giving me a horrible burnt taste.
I mean, is the same taste you get from a dry hit.
Im rockin´the kanthal coil over a Snow Wolf at 24 watts and the Ni200 coil over a Cuboid, in Ni Temp Mode at 440 F°.
Most reviewers say one minute to prime them up and you are good to...

Problem with Vaporesso cCell Coils

Problem with Vaporesso cCell Coils

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.