jeudi 29 juin 2017

Obs engine 25mm dual coil build

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hey guys. I just bought my very first RTA OBS Engine 25mm dual coil. I built two coils with 24GA Kanthal A1 wire, 7 wraps, spaced coils, 30mm diameter. The resistance seems to be 0.35 ohm. The flavour is good tho I expected more. I'm using a 30/70 base. Now...I'd really like to figure out where my problem is. Did I wick it wrong is my build not suitable, should I have chosen a different base...? What do you guys recommend for a beginner flavourful build with the wire mentioned above? Any...

Obs engine 25mm dual coil build

Obs engine 25mm dual coil build

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.