jeudi 29 juin 2017

Vaping kills throat. Went back to cigs for now. Help.

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi I have been vaping for about 6 weeks now. The last 3 or 4 days it has really really stared to irritate my throat. Burning, itching sensation. I was using it to quit smoking and had gotten down to about 2 or 3 cigs a day (mostly after meals) over the last 6 weeks. But now I am back full time on cigs because I just can't stand how vaping makes me feel.

I use Evod 2 and Protank 3 Minis. The ones with the dual coils. I use 1.5 ohm coils. I tried 1.8 but I felt like I was trying to suck a...

Vaping kills throat. Went back to cigs for now. Help.

Vaping kills throat. Went back to cigs for now. Help.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.