samedi 24 juin 2017

Brand new cupti saying check atomizer

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hello all,
I'm in desperate need of help. I purchased a brand new kangertech cupti and after removing it from the box and putting a little juice in it to try it out the display says "check atomizer" and the ohms are reading 9.99. It's an all in one device and it's like the unit is not reading the coil. I've tried at least 3 different coils on it and still get the same error. The user manual is useless. I really would rather not have to spend additional money sending it back etc. I'm so...

Brand new cupti saying check atomizer

Brand new cupti saying check atomizer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.