mardi 20 juin 2017

Concerned I just received fake Kanger Clapton coils!?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hey,

I usually order all my coils from sweet-vapes.com but they were out of stock of the .5 claptons for my subtank minis. So doing a Google search I came across a site named (I decided to remove the name for right now to give them the benefit of the doubt first), but they are based out of CO in the United States. I've never heard or done business with them before but their site claims they only sell authentic products and the reviews seem to match up, the price was right so I went ahead...

Concerned I just received fake Kanger Clapton coils!?

Concerned I just received fake Kanger Clapton coils!?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.