jeudi 22 juin 2017

Cupti HELP....Reading 9.99OHMs

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hello all you Beautiful Vapers,

I am having a problem, I have a Kanger Cupti, it is not very old...like 3 months. It has not been my primary vaporizer until now so it is not used all the time. I use it daily but I rarely take it with me when I go out, I have never dropped it or anything. Anyway, last night I was changing flavors and it had been a while so I decided to change the coil and the new coils was getting a reading of 9.99 Ohms and it was the 1.5 Ohm. So, I tried another coil, a...

Cupti HELP....Reading 9.99OHMs

Cupti HELP....Reading 9.99OHMs

2 commentaires:

  1. Vapesourcing.com is one of the world's leading producers of electronic cigarette products. The company was founded in 2014, and offers best customer service options through their live sales chat, toll-free number or email. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/ample-mace-bf-rda.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Introducing the Athos tank from aspire, the Athos tank is a new heavy hitter for those who prefer both dense clouds and top-notch flavor.The Athos features a top fill design with a convenient twist off cap for easy refills. The Athos features a 4.0ml capacity glass tank that is protected by a stainless steel metal sleeve enclosure. For more details:http://www.pgvgvaper.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.