mardi 6 juin 2017

Do You Plan To Ever Quit Vaping?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

The "Crave A Cigarette" thread got me wondering......

How many of us plan to give up vaping someday? I know most of us took up vaping to fight our smoking addictions but how many actually WANT to give up their vapes?

I know a few people who have given it up after a period of time but I really don't think I will. I enjoy vaping. I've whittled myself down to 6mg nic and I'm comfortable there. I'm not hurting anybody by doing it and there are times it keeps me from strangling people.

So what...

Do You Plan To Ever Quit Vaping?

Do You Plan To Ever Quit Vaping?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.