samedi 24 juin 2017

Do you think vapers get a bad rep??

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

So I've been vaping now for a little over two months. Quit smoking and started vaping that exact day. It's honestly the only way I think I would have been able to quit smoking and I'm very very thankful that I had vaping to turn to. Before I started vaping I knew a few people who did it but other than that I didn't know too much about it other than being a healthier alternative to smoking nasty cigarettes. Before I got to the point of "rock bottom" with smoking cigarettes I always heard...

Do you think vapers get a bad rep??

Do you think vapers get a bad rep??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.