samedi 24 juin 2017

Has anyone Tried using flavors that are for DIY Alcohol

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi People,
I visited my local home brew store yesterday and on his shelves saw heaps of 50ml flavor concentrates the type you use for flavoring your home brew moonshine lol (Not that people make that sort of stuff now days naughty naughty ROFPMSL) I became rather intrigued, at the variety of concentrates available and the favors, 50ml bottles at $5AUD a bottle is a darn side better than what I am paying at vape shops. Ok, think I, will give it a go. You can only die once. :blink:
Getting...

Has anyone Tried using flavors that are for DIY Alcohol

Has anyone Tried using flavors that are for DIY Alcohol

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.