jeudi 29 juin 2017

I am so frustrated finding right ecig..PLEASE HELP

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I am at my wits end. I'm also going broke trying to find the right ecig. I love the way the joyetech egrip 30w CL (with RBA base) vapes but wanted something new bc it leaks alot. I've had all 3 of these recommended (and I bought):
Kanger Nebox
Kanger Subox Mini
Ijoy RDTA Mini

They all are too hot. I like to hit it like a cigarette with a long draw in mouth then inhale but all of these are so hot when I take a long mouth hit. These don't smoke like an ecigarette. I've spent almost 300 on new...

I am so frustrated finding right ecig..PLEASE HELP

I am so frustrated finding right ecig..PLEASE HELP

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.