lundi 26 juin 2017

I don't understand. GX350 Batteries STUCK PLEASE HELP

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I honestly made this account to figure out how in the world I can get these batteries out. They are stuck in the bottom of the mod. I have cupped my hand around the top of the mod and can't hit the top of it but I can't figure out how to get them out. Please help need my vape for tomorrow and can't do anything about this right now.


UPDATE: figured it out. put mod in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes. Then beat it like hell with a shoe sole to get them out. i will be removing the plastic...

I don't understand. GX350 Batteries STUCK PLEASE HELP

I don't understand. GX350 Batteries STUCK PLEASE HELP

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.