mercredi 21 juin 2017

IPV5 and SS wire: Old dog, new tricks?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi all, its been a while! Glad to see everyone chucking along.

I recently got an IPV5 and was keen on trying some SS wire. The unit is set up for 304 only, but I notice it has an adjustable TCR.

Can I safely use 316 and follow the TCR recommendations I've seen floating around? Or should I just suck it up and get 304?

I'm not aware of any pros and cons with respect to 304 vs. 316, if there are any I'd be curious.

The only reason I'm asking is because my old go to, Temco, doesn't seem...

IPV5 and SS wire: Old dog, new tricks?

IPV5 and SS wire: Old dog, new tricks?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.