jeudi 29 juin 2017

Long time Lurker comes out of the shadows

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I have been spending a lot of time lurking, looking reading and learning - about 18months now - and it seems really rude of me not to acknowledge all the valuable information I have gathered !

For example how to wick a Bellus, how to refill afore mentioned Bellus without starting the leaks .. the splendor and the magnificence of the Digiflavor Siren GTA's (my current addiction)... and now the absolute joy of the JAC Vapour Series B DNA75 .. which is a little beauty

So I would like to...

Long time Lurker comes out of the shadows

Long time Lurker comes out of the shadows

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.