jeudi 22 juin 2017

Looking for Drip tips? - Nautilus 2 and Triton Mini

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

The Nautilus 2 and the Triton mini have unique drip tips... most of the ones I previously own do not sit flush on the N2. There seams to be a gap at the base. I enjoy the N2 tip but I'm looking for other colors and styles to customize it. The Triton mini has a very short drip tip which makes most reg. tips look very odd and long on them. Plus it's Stainless steel which I don't like.
Any one know where to get custom tips that are made for either of these tanks? I'm not even sure of the...

Looking for Drip tips? - Nautilus 2 and Triton Mini

Looking for Drip tips? - Nautilus 2 and Triton Mini

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.