mercredi 21 juin 2017

Mod suggestions! Please help me out, new to subohming!

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

After over 3 years vaping on my Nautilus, I recently started craving cigs again, outta nowhere. I have always wanted to try getting into subohming, but have never been able to do it successfully and never really knew why. I had a lot of issues when I first started vaping so I chalked it up to my body just being picky, as always. So I was talking to a vape shop owner about something unrelated and I brought up that I wanted to try, but haven't been able to. I have bought SO many subohm tanks...

Mod suggestions! Please help me out, new to subohming!

Mod suggestions! Please help me out, new to subohming!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.