jeudi 29 juin 2017

Newbie after advice about almost everyting (mostly Mod advice)

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi There,

I am new to this forum and wasn't sure if this was the best place to ask for advice but here goes. I gave up smoking around a year ago moving to E-Cigs, at first I just bought one of those BLU starter kits which obviously wasn't great but it did the job in terms of stopping me smoking.

I enjoyed Vaping so bought myself a Kangertech Topbox Mini Platinum Edition however the two main problems that I have found are that it constantly leaks and is really quite heavy. This...

Newbie after advice about almost everyting (mostly Mod advice)

Newbie after advice about almost everyting (mostly Mod advice)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.