jeudi 29 juin 2017

Quick fix for SMOK Alien ohm inaccuracy

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I just posted this to Reddit, but i thought I'd share it here as well.

This is a quick fix for the SMOK Alien reading inaccurate and fluctuating ohms. If this has been posted before, I apologize. While I found many, many posts on numerous forums outlining this problem, I couldn't find a single post anywhere detailing/ outlining an exact possible fix for it and thought I'd share my solution. So here we go:

You will need- 1 T6 Torx screwdriver and a little bit of common sense. :)

  • ...

Quick fix for SMOK Alien ohm inaccuracy

Quick fix for SMOK Alien ohm inaccuracy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.