dimanche 25 juin 2017

SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast or Melo 300...or perhaps something else?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hey Guys, You've all probably answered this exact question 100 times, so apologoies in advance. (I did do a quick search and couldn't find the exact thread I was looking for).
So, I've been weighing up both for a couple of days and decided on the Melo, then I saw that I could buy the SMOK on special (standard unit/coils + 1 pack of q4 coils) for under $50AUD delivered - that's about $37US for the rest of the world. Money is tight at he moment, and I have no doubt that once I get on top of my...

SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast or Melo 300...or perhaps something else?

SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast or Melo 300...or perhaps something else?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.