jeudi 29 juin 2017

Sub 0hm Newbie in need of advice.

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hello all, i'm a new sub 0hm tank owner (previously had a nautilus 5ml tank with 1.8 coils),now using a Fat Scylla sv with a .25 stainless coil with 80vg pink blast juice. My question is : how do i get the most flavor out of this ? I'm fine doing dtl now as i've been training myself with my nautilus,but the kit is basically brand new,store clerk helped me prime the coil but after vaping for like 10 mins i still didn't get much flavor and using it in wattage mode the tank/mod seemed to get a...

Sub 0hm Newbie in need of advice.

Sub 0hm Newbie in need of advice.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.