samedi 24 juin 2017

Success and.... annoyance and (eventually) question

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

:danger:

Just putting that there for people who find denture talk ah, problematic, though I can't see why.

I'm in the middle of some pretty extensive oral surgery which involves the use of denture implants to stabilize my jaw, as after 10 years of using denture adhesive and chewing? Well, your jaw breaks down over time, and I also desire to stabilize my jaw and have, you know, the ability to chew until I die (I guess, now I'm not smoking I have to push that date out, some). I've had 8...

Success and.... annoyance and (eventually) question

Success and.... annoyance and (eventually) question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.