jeudi 22 juin 2017

Suddenly feeling light headed and ill after vaping!

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi everyone.
So I have been vaping on and off for over a year now but keep going back to real cigarettes for some reason. The mod I was using is a clear fire and I was vaping with at around 40 watts with a 0.4 ohm coil and using 3mg nic juice and it was all good.
However I got a bit fed up with "sucking" straight into my lungs and wanted something that I could toke on like a cigarette so I got myself a Uni-M GX mod with an Aspire Mini Nautilus tank. The coils are 1.8 ohm and I am vaping at...

Suddenly feeling light headed and ill after vaping!

Suddenly feeling light headed and ill after vaping!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.