jeudi 22 juin 2017

Tasting eliquid flavour in my mouth?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi guys,

Vaped for a year then took a year off and now been Vaping again for a few months.

I was using a .5 coil but now have dropped to a .3. Using 70/30 juice.

Since lower resistance of the coil I have noticed I can now really taste the flavour much better which is great but I can really taste it in my mouth after I vape!

Is this normal/safe?

My vape is not spitting any juice into my mouth so it's definitely not from any actual juice in my mouth. Just after I've been taking some drags...

Tasting eliquid flavour in my mouth?

Tasting eliquid flavour in my mouth?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.