mercredi 21 juin 2017

Tasty Vapor's "Island Punch" recommendation?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hey all,

I was hoping Tasty Vapor had a forum here on ECF but apparently they don't so I decided to post here in the main liquid section...this question goes to anyone who has ever ordered (and liked) Tasty Vapor's "Island Punch" ejuice.

I use to order this stuff ALL THE TIME a few years ago but I can't remember if I ordered it sweetened, unsweetened or half sweetened...they leave it up to you to decide and I can't remember what I chose.

Was wondering if anyone else here vapes this liquid...

Tasty Vapor's "Island Punch" recommendation?

Tasty Vapor's "Island Punch" recommendation?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.