mardi 18 juillet 2017

Difficulty breathing? Feeling like Something stuck in chest? What's going on here???

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hello,

So I've been vaping for about 3 years now.

Different vapes, but using an alien device now. Was using steady 6mg nicotine and brought it down to 3mg, at 100% vg, but now a 70/30 vg/pg.

I was fine until about 3 months ago when I started getting chest tightness and difficulty breathing out of nowhere when vaping. I was unsure that it was the vape at first but I came to the conclusion that it is indeed the vape.

It began getting worse to where I was constantly taking deep breaths and...

Difficulty breathing? Feeling like Something stuck in chest? What's going on here???

Difficulty breathing? Feeling like Something stuck in chest? What's going on here???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.