lundi 17 juillet 2017

Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk: Dangerous! leaky!

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

A week ago I brought the Tesla 120W. It looked amazing and the mod suited most of my tanks/RDAs

theres a huge huge issue with this mod and I've tried it with the Crown, Smok TFV8, Tsunami 24 RDA, and AugVape Druga RDA.

So when I go to change batteries I notice both batteries are dripping with liquid on the bodies and the inside of the mod had liquid on it too!

I assumed maybe hey Im using the GeekVape/AugVape RDA maybe somehow liquid that leaked out is getting into the battery holding...

Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk: Dangerous! leaky!

Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk: Dangerous! leaky!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.