lundi 17 juillet 2017

Disappointing service life for Aspire Nautilus BVC coils lately

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Is it just me? Maybe I got a bad batch of coils...

I used to get nearly a week from a coil. But, for the past few months I've been lucky to get two days from one. Two things change around the time I noticed this change: I bought 6x 5Packs of coils, half 1.6Ω and the other half 1.8Ω, all in a single buy.

The other thing that changed is I started exclusively mixing my own eLiquid, most at a PG portion of 60-70% and 16-18mg. That's higher PG than the commerically prepared liquid I had...

Disappointing service life for Aspire Nautilus BVC coils lately

Disappointing service life for Aspire Nautilus BVC coils lately

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.