mercredi 19 juillet 2017

Vaporesso Revenger with NRG tank

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I have been wanting to try Vaporesso's OMNI chip for a good long while now, and I just found the Revenger kit. Dual battery, OMNI 2.0 chip, a clock, and a really sleek-looking shape. The .96 inch screen displays all the essential information, including the charge left on each individual battery. I always look for that in a mod anymore because I find it very helpful. I actually found out one of my batteries in a married pair had gone bad because of this feature on a different mod so now I...

Vaporesso Revenger with NRG tank

Vaporesso Revenger with NRG tank

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.