lundi 17 juillet 2017

Turbocad's finally selling mods :)

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hey guys, I'm finally going to be building mods to sell. my mods will primarily be made from exotic woods supplied me, or you'll also have the option of choosing your own wood to send in for me to make your custom mod. primarily hard wood mods, and stabilized wood and wood/resin blocks.

my first design I'm releasing now is a bit unique, it's a dual 18650 dna200, but I have designed it in a way to maximize space and create a mod that is pocket friendly and relatively compact, considering...

Turbocad's finally selling mods :)

Turbocad's finally selling mods :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.