mardi 18 juillet 2017

New to flavorings... advice, best brands, ect.

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

So I'm not completely DIYing, I'm just going to add flavoring to the juices I already use. I've gotten flavoring from a local shop, but it was just extra flavoring for the juices I was already buying so that I could add some if needed. I buy SO many different juices bc I like to mix flavors (so that I don't get vapers tongue so dang bad), but it's way too expensive now that I'm subohming, so this is my idea... I'm sure it'll be a lot cheaper to just buy 2 base pre-made juices (bc I have 1...

New to flavorings... advice, best brands, ect.

New to flavorings... advice, best brands, ect.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.