lundi 17 juillet 2017

ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Today is the day ProVape closed doors ... I knew this day was coming, however, I always hoped it would not happen.

We carry on ... I am not convinced the FDA succeeds in destroying Vaping yet.

The blow to ProVape is huge ... this company has helped 100s of thousands of smokers quit smoking with their magical ProVari.

When I say magical, I mean it ... there has always been a smooth consistent vape from a ProVari that is noticeable.

The ProVape sub forum? ... how long?

Thank you ProVape...

ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.