jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Attack of the (Kayfun V5) Clones!

I just received several of the Coppervape Kayfun 5 clones, cleaned a couple (they seemed to be pretty clean but I clean everything new) and put in a 8 wrap 26 Gauge Temco Grade 1 titanium coil (0.38 ohms) and Koh Gen Do wick. I don't need a lot of power (14 watts)/420F on a DNA 200 to get the vape I want.

Building this thing is soooo easy!

I'm a switch hitter between mouth-to-lung and restricted lung vapes. One hole open is great for either for me. Other folks might like a slightly tighter MTL vape but for me this is perfect.

The only thing I have changed is the drip tip because I prefer a slightly smaller diameter Teflon tip.

I'm IMPRESSED.

I have had other Coppervape clones and all have been top quality so I figured why not go with past success. I'm glad I did. I can't imagine a higher quality clone.

These were purchased directly through Coppervape/Alibaba but in the past DHgate was the source of my Coppervape clone attys. I don't think DHgate has them listed yet but they likely will pretty soon if their past is a guide.

I'll likely get an original for comparison but I can't imagine anything higher quality with the exception of teflon coated O rings if Svoe Mesto follows the same path they used with the KFL mini v3.

Duane

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Attack of the (Kayfun V5) Clones!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.