jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Help! Evic VTC Mini TC SS316 broken?

I am using a Evic VTC Mini. I just made a 6-6.9ohm SS316L coil for an Ubertoot clone tank. I went to set up for TC, Its is on TempSS316 mode, 250F and for some reason it is asking me for POWER? I set the power to different settings and i am having a strange thing happen. Instead of the power fluctuating, The TEMP is fluctuating from a setting of 250F and it goes down to 75F and goes up to 120F.

This is totally wrong for TC. What might be wrong? Is it suppose to do this in TC mode? Usually alls i ever have to do for TC is set the type of wire, the temp and lock in the oms of the mods coil and it will fluctuate the power that is usually just auto set by the mod. Is something wrong with my mod? Could it be the wire? I have no clue.

Could it be that the Ubertoot clone i am using is not for TC?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help! Evic VTC Mini TC SS316 broken?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.