jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Good news! I won a contest. :toast: A $25 gift cert from a DIY vendor that shall remain nameless plus 20ml of ejuice of my choice. Actually there were 4 winners and I won twice, the cert and a bottle of juice. I told the vendor that she could re-draw for the ejuice since I won twice but I guess she didn't want to mess with that so she told me I got both. So I ordered some flavoring and ejuice to try.

I haven't seen any of you in any of these contests. You should give them a try. There is a "Contest" thread so you don't have to hunt for them. :)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.