jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Crown Coil Woes - Very Confused!

Hi

I have recently switched tanks from Innokin to Uwell due to all the rave reviews the Crown gets, but primarily because I could not get an Innokin coil to last longer than a day. I thought this issue would be in the past with the Crown, but sadly not. I can’t get more than 3 tanks out of a Crown 0.5 coil before it just tastes of burnt cotton. I LOVE this tank, so want to solve the issue so am looking for some guidance.

My regime is this:
Prime coil with 1 dropper full of juice
Place in tank
Let wick for 15 to 20 mins
Start vaping at 30w for a few mins
Work my way up slowly to my sweet spot at 45w

2 to 3 tanks later I get nothing but burnt cotton hits. I try re-priming, but no difference. Common consensus is a week for a coil even for a heavy user, so I must be doing something wrong.

I use the tank on an Innokin Coolfire IV Plus (70w) and have tried it on 3 other mods with the same result.

I use 70 to 80% VG liquids at 6mg

I direct lung inhale, gently and slowly for between 3 to 4 seconds letting go of the button for the last 0.5 second or so to prevent condensation build up.

Any help would be very gratefully appreciated as I cannot afford to burn through a coil per day. I may as well just smoke cigarettes at that rate.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Crown Coil Woes - Very Confused!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.