jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Aspire Nautilus X tank

Alright, just got a pretty black Aspire Nautilus X today! I'm only on my 2nd tank but thought I'd post some pics and early impressions. It looks very nice and it's very compact. It does remind me of a mini Cleito. I put it on my UD Balrog, but the Nautilus X would also look great on small mods like the Pico, Mini Volt etc. It was very clean, no machine oil, quality is very nice, fittings and threads are butter smooth. The drip tip isn't standard and isn't removable, but it does have a removable Delrin sleeve. The Delrin sleeve fits snug and looks good.

Top cap comes off easily to fill, filling is a breeze. The air control is a thin ring on the top cap, not too loose, not too tight, turns very smooth and the air slot is at the base of the drip tip. This is a true MTL tank, the afc can be turned to get a very restricted draw, but even fully open gives a smooth MTL draw. So far the flavor has been really good. I'll post again after I've vaped on it a little more on it. So far, I'm really liking this Nautilus X!

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Aspire Nautilus X tank

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.