jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Need Advice

I agree with Leo Bak. I smoked for over 30 years. I had developed a terrible cough, and would get chronic bronchitis once a year which would last 3 - 4 months. Since I quit smoking and began vaping the cough and illness disappeared. I have more energy, my sense of smell and taste have returned. I can actually smell the rain now, which I hadn't smelled in over 20 years. A wonderful revelation!

I started around 18mg, and after 4 years I'm down to 3 mg nicotine. I'm pretty sure I could go nicotine free now, but I still like a little nic in my vape. :) I enjoy vaping more than I did smoking, hard to believe.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need Advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.