samedi 1 juillet 2017

Cerabis Ceravape 45? + other tanks ideas

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi, so I recently ordered Cerabis Ceravape 45 tank, but a few days ago I found out about these alleged issues with the ceramic coils in general

It's totally my fault for not getting any info before ordering, but my question is (it's kinda dumb lol) should I just keep it in the box/throw it away?

Or does anyone have some feedback/experience about it?

P.S. I also emailed them asking for some info (after I ordered - I'm dumb) and they reached out to me & provided me with some sheet that...

Cerabis Ceravape 45? + other tanks ideas

Cerabis Ceravape 45? + other tanks ideas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.