dimanche 2 juillet 2017

Getting frustrated with cigar/tobacco flavours

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I have moved to 0% nicotine and just vape for the sensation and flavour, which brings me to my "problem". I LOVE cigars and I know there is no match in e liquid for a fine burning cigar...granted, I accept that but....

99% of the cigar and tobacco flavours out there STINK of this weird spicy, peppery rubbish which I can't seem to avoid and no one else seems to notice or find as repulsive as me...I'm getting frantic. What the HELL is that WRETCHED spice/pepper/ cat piss flavouring SOOO...

Getting frustrated with cigar/tobacco flavours

Getting frustrated with cigar/tobacco flavours

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.