samedi 1 juillet 2017

Innokin Coolfire IV 18650/Eleaf IJust2 TC Atomizer problem

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hi dear veterans,i currently have 3 different tanks,(OBS Crius,Eleaf IJust2 TC and an Aspire Nautilus Replacement tank)i've just unboxed my Eleaf tank and my mod and they do not work together,my mod works with the Aspire perfectly normal,works with my Crius too but for some reason it wont fire above 20 watts,the battery light just keeps flashing and shows empty even though the battery is full,With the eleaf tank im using a TC-Titanium coil.I set my mod to titanium mode and have already...

Innokin Coolfire IV 18650/Eleaf IJust2 TC Atomizer problem

Innokin Coolfire IV 18650/Eleaf IJust2 TC Atomizer problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.