samedi 1 juillet 2017

Is there TC Box Mod that can mostly run off USB / Power

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hey Guys

I'm looking to replace my current device, I think the batteries for it are going out (obviously I could buy new batteries but I want a device thats a bit bigger in style so it isn't so easy to knock over). When I was looking at new devices to get I had the thought, I never leave my desk so is it possible there is a device out there that can run pretty much by being plugged in all the time?

I've been using a Sigelei Mini Book since it was suggested to me 1 1/2 years ago on...

Is there TC Box Mod that can mostly run off USB / Power

Is there TC Box Mod that can mostly run off USB / Power

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.