samedi 1 juillet 2017

Need a new mod, have some questions about BBB tank as well...

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

So I have 2 BBB (Smok's Big Baby Beast) tanks, I got them with the Smok Stick V8 kit. I quickly realized that the sticks are too hot for me (especially freshly charged), and the tanks leak... a LOT if they're on their sides for a second, but also just in general they leak. So, I bought the eVic Primo Mini kit with the PCA (ProCoreAries) tank and the mod is ok, but the coils that came with the tank were awful, they took forever to wick and I just didn't like the flavor, but my coils from my...

Need a new mod, have some questions about BBB tank as well...

Need a new mod, have some questions about BBB tank as well...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.