samedi 1 juillet 2017

Problems with mixing, flavors

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Hello,

I am mixing my own juice for a year now. I have everything needed to mix: bottles, base, flavors, sweeteners, scale. The problem is that I feel excited when I find a new flavor. After purchasing it, I smell it and cant wait to mix. However, after mixing with recommended percentages, my personal knowledge, steeping, I usually cant enjoy the flavor I am getting. I tried some recipes, some of them I really enjoyed, but it still was not what I was looking for. I only get excited when I...

Problems with mixing, flavors

Problems with mixing, flavors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.