lundi 10 juillet 2017

Uwell Crown 3 for lower wattage vaper?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

I'm currently using the Smok Big Baby Beast tank and the Joyetech ProCore Aries tank. The BBB is a leaking machine! I've changed O rings, I've cleaned and dried every piece, changed coils, I've done everything I've read to do to stop the leaking and NOTHING is working, on BOTH my tanks! The PCA is a good tank, it's got 2 fill holes and very rarely leaks, but I'm still not in love! I hate the coils for both, I use the coils for the BBB with the PCA bc it was a better option of the two, but it...

Uwell Crown 3 for lower wattage vaper?

Uwell Crown 3 for lower wattage vaper?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.