vendredi 7 juillet 2017

My non-smoking partner is now vaping...

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

So my partner, who doesn't smoke, and maybe had a couple of cigarettes back in college during the stone age, is now vaping with me and i'm a little spooked by that. i've been vaping for four years now. unlike when i was a smoker i vape in the house, and usually when we're lounging on the sofa watching tv.

a couple of weeks ago he suddenly expressed interest and wanted to vape too. i tried to ignore his interest for a few days but he kept bugging me so i let him try my mod, which was way too...

My non-smoking partner is now vaping...

My non-smoking partner is now vaping...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.