vendredi 7 juillet 2017

Dropped my mod in the toilet... help?

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

It's as bad as it sounds. Possibly worse. Went to my brilliant local shop this morning and bought myself a Smok Alien (great mod by the way)

Anyway, went to the toilet at work this evening and was having a quick stealth vape as I'm not allowed fag breaks, went to put my mod in my pocket and it missed! Straight into the toilet. In a state of blind panic, my hand shot into the toilet sloshing dirty toilet water everywhere. Fished it out and began to shake in panic! Amazingly, it worked?...

Dropped my mod in the toilet... help?

Dropped my mod in the toilet... help?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.